Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Phillips of USANA Health Sciences: A Team that Has Authored a "Winning Story"

The Phillips of USANA Health Sciences: A Team that Has Authored a "Winning Story"

Woody & Tammie Phillips are living proof that proper training and persistency blended together equal the success level network marketers are looking for when entering the MLM industry...

(PRWEB) December 31, 2004

In life there is a saying that goes, "Winners Never Quit... and Quitters Never Win" and this saying would certainly to the growing USANA distributorship story of Woody and Tammie Phillips. The Phillips, residents of Ft. Lauderdale, Fla, have combined a burning desire to succeed in network marketing along with the guidance of one of the industries top trainers to position 2005 as a year that rewards their hard work. "I tried MLM about 20 years ago and failed, because I thought I didnÂ’t have the skills," said Woody Phillips, "but thru the Lord answering our prayers in helping us find USANA and Master Trainer Robb West, the Phillips are living a dream that I never thought possible 18 months ago."

USANA Health Sciences began operations in the fall of 1992 and has become one of America's leading companies in the field of health and nutrition providing a superior product line and an innovative network marketing program that amply rewards both the average and ambitious distributor. "IÂ’m living proof that USANA works," said Phillips, "as 18 months ago I would come home from work and plop in my chair, watch TV and fall asleep. Our kids were wondering what was wrong as all I did was sit in that chair and started going to bed earlier and earlier. I couldnÂ’t climb stairs without my knees being in pain and when I would hold the hymnal at church, I would almost drop it because it was so painful in my wrists. What a change in my life thru taking USANA products! I am back playing racquetball and climbing stairs, which I never dreamed I would do again. I even am free of pain in my wrists. The ol' Woody has returned and I am so grateful for USANA products!"

The path to finding USANA started with a simple request from Phillips' wife, Tammie. "One day Tammie (who had previously worked in the MLM industry as a distributor for Nuskin) started asking about doing a business from home and our search and prayers led us to USANA," said Phillips. "Once I saw the compensation plan and realized that there was no other distributors in South Florida doing USANA, I literally could not sleep for 3 months. I told Tammie if we start this business we are going to work on it until we are successful. We decided to commit to doing this all the way and very thankful that she agreed that was the correct attitude and path to take toward making this work as the long hours and commitment are starting to pay off for the Phillips team."

To achieve their desired goals, the Phillips quickly realized one important component. "Tammie and myself soon realized how important tools are to becoming successful in this industry. This past summer we came across the internet and found Smart Age Media as an option for quality leads to allow us to talk consistently to prospects looking for a home based business. And part of the recruiting package offered by Smart Age Media is training offered by Mr. Robb West... a great Trainer and a wonderful blessing to our team in helping to accomplish goals," said Phillips. "Robb West shows distributors how to make this business simple and how to see things from the other persons point of view. Through the training of Robb West and the support of Smart Age Media, Tammie and myself have the confidence, skills and beliefs needed to succeed."

Smart Age Media (www. smartagemedia. com) offers a live training call on Thursday evenings @ 9pm EST that is taped and available for usage 24 hours per day online @ http://www. smartagemedia. com/library. php (http://www. smartagemedia. com/library. php). "Smart Age Media has become a very valuable tool for growing our USANA business. Their customized lead package for USANA distributors like to get out in front of folks who are seriously looking for a home based business... and thru the guidance of Robb West, Tammie and myself start with step A, complete that step and then go step B and so on all the way step by step to Z. Being mentored and taught by Robb West has been a wonderful blessing in accomplishing this task. It is great to be part of the USANA family.... #1 in the industry for the past 6 years running and both their products and compensation plan for distributors has given us our life back.. a life that I didnÂ’t realize I was missing," said Phillips.

"Our family consists of myself, Tammie and our 6 children," said Phillips, "so you can see that we enjoy big families and certainly look forward to expanding our USANA family in the next few years. Me and Tammie are 100% focused on the success of our business and realize thru Robb West that training distributors to successfully duplicate our success is a win/win combination. I have learned thru being a father that if children are given good examples early on, they will be positive contributing members to society. And thru our dedication and the information we have learned from Robb West, we have a team that is going places in the years ahead and a team built on a simple philosophy: there is no I in the word T-E-A-M. " The Phillips encourage all inquires from folks that are serious about exploring a home based business opportunity from an Industry leader and can be reached @ 954-724-9043.

# # #