Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Website Makes Holistic Therapy Accessible for Everyone

New Website Makes Holistic Therapy Accessible for Everyone

Joyce South is a massage therapist and has been practicing holistic healing for 21 years. Through her website and blog, www. LiteAndJoy. com and www. LiteAndJoyBlog. com, respectively, she is letting people know when it's okay to skip the doctor and find the strength within yourself to heal naturally.

West Jordan, UT (PRWEB) August 30, 2008

"I have had numerous physical health problems since I was six weeks old," said Joyce South. "They didn't know what to do with me because no matter what all of the books said, I didn't fit the protocol. It seemed that all doctors could do was give me medicine for my symptoms instead of solving the problems.

"My aunt started suggesting things in holistic health care and with her assistance, I started finding more possibilities for improving my health," she continued.

With 21 years of holistic experience under her belt, South has taken her knowledge of alternative healing practices online in the form of www. LiteAndJoy. com. The website acts as a way for people to get familiar with holistic healing; natural practices that have not been marred by malpractice lawsuits or sponsorship from drug companies, practices that tend to box people into categories.

"In all of the years that I've been working with people, I have found that there's not a 'one-size-fits-all'," South said. "I may have 10 people with the same problem and I'll need 10 different solutions to help them through it."

Outlined on her website, South suggests methods of massage therapy to help with stress and pain, as well as solutions for other issues such as weight loss, acne, anxiety and panic attacks. South intends to add more products as she finds ones which are reliable.

"I looked at the worst problems that I have suffered from for many years and found many answers for them," said South. "As I studied our products, as well as others, I started seeing the end result which is helping people. This website is definitely something that I love being a part of."

To build relationships with the internet community at large, South also developed a companion blog, www. LiteAndJoyBlog. com. "I want to reach out to people and get more information out there," she said. "There are so many ways of attacking a problem… I like to go out and find those other possibilities."

Though she is promoting the culture of holistic health care, South doesn't completely dismiss traditional medicine: "I don't have anything against the medical profession; I'll tell people to go to the doctor if they need to and get all the information that a doctor can, but they should know that there more possibilities out there."

In a world where people are given limited options -- not only about their health, but everything in general -- Joyce South is giving people to take control of one aspect of their lives via www. LiteAndJoy. com, and it happens to be the most important aspect -- personal health.

About the Company:
Lite and Joy (LiteAndJoy. com) is owned and operated by Joyce South, who has been practicing holistic healing for 21 years. South is a massage therapist with an emphasis on Cranio Sacral Therapy. She has laid down her knowledge on various health issues on her website earlier in 2008. Lite and Joy also has a companion blog, LiteAndJoyBlog. com

Contact Information:

Joyce South
Www. LiteAndJoy. com
(801) 255-9654

IePlexus, inc.
Www. iePlexus. com

# # #