Sunday, October 11, 2009

Environmentalist Promotes Green Living with Informational Blog Site

Environmentalist Promotes Green Living with Informational Blog Site

JCGworldwideenterprises. com is a new website emerging as one of the top online resources for products and information pertaining to green living. With the addition of a new blog, website founder Jordan Gottlieb hopes to open up a dialogue to discuss the benefits of living green, and how people can make simple changes to help the environment.

Laurel, MD (PRWEB) August 27, 2009

JCGworldwideenterprises. com is a new website emerging as one of the top online resources for products and information pertaining to green living. With the addition of a new blog, website founder Jordan Gottlieb hopes to open up a dialogue to discuss the benefits of living green, and how people can make simple changes to help the environment.

"I'm involved in the whole environmental movement, from ridding the world of plastics to composting organic material," said Jordan Gottlieb. "But instead of just reading about how to live green, I am living it, and I want to share my experiences with other people."

Gottlieb is the founder of www. JCGWorldWideEnterprises. com. Launched in January of 2009, the website has become a comprehensive resource for supplies and information that promote environmental wellness.

Gottlieb has a multi-faceted approach to green living that includes recycling, renewable energy and organic growing. However, Gottlieb is also committed to ensuring green living is practical, and through his own experiences, will help educate others on which green projects work and which don't.

"While I want people to get involved in the environmental movement, I also want to help them understand the reasons for doing so, because wanting to go green isn't enough, it takes commitment," said Gottlieb. "I've started with a few simple projects, right now I'm working with the pet waste composter, and once I've used it for a while I'll be reporting the results."

In order to share his experiences with others, Gottlieb created a new blog at www. TheGreenSpeak. com. The blog will feature the results from Gottlieb's green projects, as well as general information for people who want to help themselves and the environment.

"In the next several months, I plan on tackling the big topics, like whether solar and wind power is practical for the average homeowner," said Gottlieb. "I'll even be talking about organic eating and how to plant a vegetable garden, which I think will appeal to a lot of people who want to eat healthier and cut out some of the cost of groceries."

Gottlieb believes his website is most appealing because of its practical and informational approach to green living. "I'm focused on protecting the environment, and educating others on how to do it," said Gottlieb. "If even a handful of people go green because of this website, I'll have reached my goal, but of course I'm looking at this from a worldwide perspective as well."

About the Company:
JCGWorldWideEnterprises. com is owned and operated by environmentalist Jordan Gottlieb.

Jordan Gottlieb
Www. JCGWorldWideEnterprises. com
(301) 356-8797

IePlexus, Inc.
Www. iePlexus. com

###