Seven Tips to Simplifying Beauty
Learn the most useful beauty tips a woman should know in a two day event with well known, make up to the stars, Terri Apanasewicz.
Beverly Hills, CA (PRWEB) September 10, 2006
It's not complicated. A woman simply wants to look her best, whether managing an office, sipping iced lattes with the girls or prepping for a date with a special someone.
Celebrity makeup artist Terri Apanasewicz, who has helped some of the world's most famous faces prepare for events from the boardroom to the red carpet, offers these tips for Simplifying Beauty:
1. For ease and natural glow use a mineral powder foundation such as Amazing Cosmetics Velvet. A few quick strokes of the brush apply even coverage that lasts all day.
2. Put concealer in the inside corner of the eyes and blend down to the recessed area under the eye. This alone will brighten and refresh one's overall look.
3. Achieve a healthy radiance by dusting the apples of cheeks, the forehead and the chin with a little blush or bronzer.
4. Apply a tinted moisturizer, such as DuWop's Revolotion Face for a little coverage without a lot of work. The best way to apply a tinted moisturizer is to put a little on the fingers and blend over the face.
5. Use a soft toothbrush gently across the lips to remove dry skin and soften lips so that lip color will last longer.
6. Lip stains are the perfect compromise when balm isn't enough and lipstick is too much. Try one of Stainiac's many tints to give lips color and highlight their natural texture. Follow with a light gloss for extra moisture and shine.
7. Get luxuriously round and elongated lashes by putting the eyelash curler close to the base and squeezing lashes. Then move up to the middle of the lashes and give a second squeeze. Finish by giving a squeeze to the ends of the lashes.
To learn how to put these and other professional makeup techniques into practice, attend Apanasewicz's two-day Simplifying Beauty workshop on Oct. 28-29 at the Hyatt West Hollywood, 8401 Sunset Blvd. Seminar attendees will receive a specially designed makeup tool kit valued at $350.
The seminar is 10 a. m.-6 p. m. Saturday, Oct. 28, and 10 a. m.-3 p. m. Sunday, Oct. 29. Investing in yourself for this two-day event is $599.
Registration deadline is Oct. 1. Call 310-694-9656, ext. 703, for more information.