Sunday, August 28, 2011

Review of "Ready, Set, GO! Synergy Fitness" by Renee Kennedy, Editor NutriCounter

Review of "Ready, Set, GO! Synergy Fitness" by Renee Kennedy, Editor NutriCounter

Even if you don't know the first thing about exercise, this book will help you map out a fitness plan.

(PRWEB) May 13, 2003

If you have reached a weight loss plateau, Phil Campbell's new book may be exactly what you need to pump up your fitness routine. Even if you don't know the first thing about exercise, this book will help you map out a fitness plan.

The book is wonderfully geared to adults of ANY age. Phil is 50; he has proven that you don't have to be 20 years old to get healthy and look fantastic.

Some highlights of the book include five different fitness plans, the Sprint 8 Workout, and pictures of the recommended exercises. He also gives specific advice on how to keep your fitness routine working for you even after you've stopped working out.

Phil backs up everything he says with references to scientific research. There isn't one bit of advice that he hasn't backed up with a research reference. He has done his homework and it shows.

I'm using Phil's second level fitness plan and applying much of the advice in his book. (I've applied his plan to my home workout - I've never set foot in a gym.) I have discovered that I actually do have muscles in my abdomen! Write to me and tell me that his Sprint 8 Workout doesn't leave you totally exhilarated!

"Ready, Set, GO! Synergy Fitness for Time-Crunched Adults" by Phil Campbell is available at Amazon, and Barnes and Nobles. Visit Phil's site to learn more: http://www. readysetgofitness. com (http://www. readysetgofitness. com)